Warranty Information - NOCO
This Limited Warranty is made to the original purchaser from NOCO and does NOT extend to any other person or entity and is NOT assignable. It is the obligation of the original purchaser to:
- Request and obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number from NOCO Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forward the Product, including RMA number, payment for any applicable fees, and Proof of Purchase prepaid, to:
The NOCO Company
Attn: Warranty Department
30339 Diamond Parkway, #102
Glenwillow, OH 44139 USA
THE COSTS OF TRANSPORTING PRODUCTS TO NOCO FOR WARRANTY SERVICE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS VOID UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- The Product is misused, subjected to careless handling, or operated under conditions of extreme temperature, shock, or vibration beyond NOCO’s recommendations for safe and effective use.
- The Product has NOT been installed, operated, or maintained in accordance with approved procedures.
- The Product is disassembled, altered, or repaired by anyone, except NOCO.
- The electrical connections to either the AC input or the DC output of the charger are modified without the express written consent of NOCO.
- The Product is subject to improper storage or accident. 6.) The original purchaser fails to register the product.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic damage that does NOT affect functionality.
- Products where the NOCO serial number is missing, altered, or defaced.
LIMITED WARRANTY FEES
These fees apply only to Product during the Warranty Period. The Limited Warranty is void either by elapsed time from date of purchase or from the conditions
listed earlier in this document. Return Product with the appropriate documentation along with a check for the applicable fees, as set forth below. Make checks payable to The NOCO Company.
0-2.5 Years: NO Charge
2.5-5 Years: 35% of MSRP
[Exact amount will be verified when RMA is issued]
0-5 Years: 45% of MSRP [Exact amount will be verified when RMA is issued]
REGISTERING YOUR NOCO PRODUCT
You must register your NOCO product in order to validate the Limited Warranty. You can register the battery charger online. To register your product online, please visit: no.co/ register.